M.Ed. Degree in Educational Leadership
A 33 credit program, for details go to the M.Ed. Page!
Post-Master’s Degree Principal Certificate-Only Program
For educators who already hold a Master’s Degree, this nationally accredited post-master’s program is a subset of approximately 7 courses which are drawn from the core of the M. Ed. program and it is also designed around the PDE Inspired Leadership Standards for School Leaders.
Flexible Course Work for Busy Professionals
- Complete program in 6-7 courses (depending on student background; 5 courses and 2 practicums) )
- Courses are offered in cohort format on weekends as well as the traditional format with rolling admissions on campus.
- Pennsylvania Inspired Leadership (PIL) approved
- Nationally Accredited
Fields of Specialization
The stand-alone supervisory certificate post-master’s program is also available and offers specializations in the following fields:
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Environmental Education
- Modern Languages
- Pupil Services
- Social Studies/Citizenship
- Special Education
For more information contact:
Dr. Phillip Diller, Program Chair
Shippen Hall 127
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Ready to Apply? Follow the link below: